Benefits of Our GCP Services
Our survey team is able to collect GCPs in most locations around the world.
- We are collaborating with a global network of trusted partners
- Our survey teams have measured GCPs on almost every continent in more than 700 airport locations
- Extensive GCPs archive
Before delivery, all GCPs have to undergo a strict quality control process. We check the following:
- Correctness of survey standards and used localisation
- Completeness of data and correctness of data structure
- Possibility of GCPs identification on satellite imagery
Our global GCP survey teams are equipped with modern GNSS Receivers
- Trimble GNSS Receivers supporting multiple satellite constellations and correction sources for accurate data at any location
- Trimble Maxwell 6 chip with 220 channels and leading GNSS technology maximizes data quality
To our clients we are delivering:
- Coordinates in the required horizontal and vertical coordinate system with metadata
- Original survey data in T02 and RINEX format
- Image Chips showing GCP location and sketch diagrams
- Digital pictures of the location from NSWE sides
KPGeo provides a seamless view of the aerodrome by producing orthophotomaps from high resolution imagery. We provide othoimagery for the aerodrome area but, also can provide the full aerodrome Control Zone (CTR) area if needed.
– Ability to obtain very precise measurements
– Best source for reliable airport mapping
High Resolution Orthoimagery
We provide high resolution satellite/aerial imagery mosaics to allow visualization, mapping or analysis over the aerodrome area.
- Seamless view of aerodrome using high resolution imagery
- Uniform scale – true distance measurements possibility
- Best available sources used in production process
High resolution satellite imagery used for orthophotomap production.
- Ground Sample Distance: 30 – 60 cm
- Absolute accuracy (CE90): below 1 meter
Plane or drone imagery used for orthoprotomap production.
- Ground Sample Distance: 2 – 10 cm
- Absolute accuracy (CE90): 5 – 25 cm